Available Spring 2023
This position provides direct support to Senior Management and staff relative to accreditation, including: (1) serving as the point person for internal and external communication; (2) assisting accredited institutions, Commissioners, and staff with their computer/technology challenges; (3) preparing for the accreditation workshops and Commission meetings; and (4) performing other duties and clerical tasks, as required. This position reports directly to the Director of Operations and ultimately to the Executive Director.
• Bachelor’s degree.
• One year of office experience.
• Excellent interpersonal and customer relations skills
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office 365 (including Word, Excel, and PowerPoint).
• Ability to multi-task in a fast pace environment and adapt to changing priorities.
• Ability to be productive with little supervision.
• Professional demeanor/appearance.
Washington, DC (in-person or hybrid)
How to Apply
Please complete the online application form and attach a cover letter and your resume.
Link to Online Job Application Form